<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">woo. hoo. [img]wink.gif[/img]Motley Crue Will Reunite For Money
According to Blabbermouth.net, M?tley Cr?e are rumored to be planning a press conference on Monday, December 6 to announce a reunion tour by the group's original lineup: Vince Neil (vocals), Nikki Sixx (bass), Tommy Lee (drums) and Mick Mars (guitar). The press conference will reportedly be held in Los Angeles and will be followed by the band's appearance at the 2004 Billboard Music Awards on Dec. 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The event will be broadcast live on Fox.
A full-blown M?tley Cr?e reunion trek is expected to kick off in the first quarter of 2005. The band hasn't toured with all four original members since 1999. A greatest-hits collection, featuring at least two new songs, is due in early 2005. A brand new studio CD is being discussed for a possible late 2005 release.
M?tley Cr?e have already demoed at least four songs for inclusion on their "greatest hits" album and/or brand-new studio release, including "Black Roses", "Another Bad Day", "Entertain Us" and "Get Out". The material, which was recorded at studios in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, is described by Sixx as "very M?tley sounding, I'd say 'Dr. Feelgood' meets 'Shout At The Devil'. It's true rock 'n' roll. Nothing more, nothing less
And I will be in Vegas on the 8th!.... [img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 29, 2004 10:42 AM: Message edited by: flukeman ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">woo. hoo. [img]wink.gif[/img]Motley Crue Will Reunite For Money
Never seen Motley Crue live,I hope they'll come to Montr?al
That would seriously kick @ss! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">woo. hoo. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If they kick ass I don't careOriginally posted by pairadocs:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Motley Crue Will Reunite For Money
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I hear ya! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
If they suck ass I don't care
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Sorry... had to. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]Originally posted by Joranthalus:
one of the only metal bands i actually like... well, their first two albums anyway...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">agreed.Originally posted by ?SNAPE?:
That would seriously kick @ss! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
one of the best live bands I've seen.
after MUNG, of course... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Old news really. I will probably go, if the tickets aren't toooo much. But I have seen them, and don't really care for anything after Shout at the Devil. So, we'll see.
They're definitely doing it because McFarlane is releasing that box set of them [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks